Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jealous Again

Last night you went with Nana, Papa Sy and Cousin Josh to the Nats v. Red Sox game. Your seats were the first row behind the National's dugout. You came back with autographs and baseballs - and a present for me. A National's license plate. Not exactly sure where I'll put it, but I am very touched you thought to get me something.



It was a great game and very dramatic. You got to see Big Papi stroke a 3-run shots. Sad that the Nat's couldn't come back, but they played well.

I've said this a hundred times - I am worried about the possible let-down for you when it comes time to join the rest of humanity and sit in normal seats. You and Jack have been so incredibly fortunate through the years to sit in some of the best seats in the house for all types of sporting events. Well, I guess the best thing to do is enjoy it while it lasts.

Love you.

Dad

No comments:

Joe in his First Grade class at JPDS