Monday, December 8, 2008

Ravens Win!

Joe, you gotta put your belt on right and I need to be a better videographer. You were untouched on this run to the endzone, but your flag belt fell off so they brought the ball back.

I learned a bit about filming football games in the freezing cold. Hopefully, I will do a better job next week. I need to not get excited when you catch a pass because then the camera goes all over the place.

Today I bought you a Under Armour balaclava today 'cause you said your nose and mouth were freezing. Interestingly, you tossed off your hat during the game since you said you were otherwise warm. Me, I'm pretty cold. You, nothing seems to bother you. As long as you don't get frostbite I am fine with what you want to wear or not wear though I draw the line at bare feet.

Your Ravens team eked out another win by one touchdown, so next week is the conference championship followed by the Super Bowl later in the day. Hopefully, you guys will win the first game and make it to the show.

Whatever happens, it has been a really fun season.


Joe's Raven's Playoff Game from Allen Goldberg on Vimeo.

No comments:

Joe in his First Grade class at JPDS