Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet Yankee Dreams

Mom was at Jack's JDS back-to-school night tonight so I got a rare opportunity to put you to bed. After we read the entry about Mike Green in your hockey book, we turned off the light and you turned on your iTouch in its docking station. I said, "Hey, why don't you listen to the Yankees game while you fall asleep."

I showed you how to listen to the game on WCBS radio in New York through your MLB app. You were so excited and I was psyched I could do the hook up. I am going up to check on you now to see if you've fallen asleep. I am a little afraid that you'll still be awake. Hope I didn't just make bedtime harder, but one of the greatest things about being a kid is listening to baseball in bed at night. I'm glad you're getting to experience it.

No comments:

Joe in his First Grade class at JPDS